This is how behind I am.

Yes, I know. I haven't been blogging much. Other than quickly downloading my Weekly Column, I really haven't had time to blog much else. I've been busy with flag football and life and school and PTA room parents and planning a secret vacation on a Disney Cruise and Disney World. (To blog list: must, must, must blog about super-secret Disney vacation planning soon.)

And when you get busy with all of those sorts of things--the required things--you get behind on doing the things you actually like to do, like blogging and reading and just laying around with nothing to do.

This is how behind I am. These pics are from two weeks ago. They're from the 1st UCLA football game. These were all the pics I was able to take before the ticket taker man told me that my lens was too big. Who knew?




And then I wasn't able to take anymore pics until the game was over and we headed home to watch the OU vs. BYU game on our DVR. I joked on the way home that we were headed home to watch some "real" football. Oh...how...wrong...I...was.

I'm not sure where the "pose like a rock star" thing came from, but I'm hoping they grow out of it soon.

You gotta love the water bottle being used as a guitar. By the time we got into the car, it was being used as a drum stick. Unfortunately, his brother's head was the drum.

No comments :