When Tuesday still feels like Monday.



I wish I took more time out to twirl, to play, to enjoy the day.

I wish I yelled less and smiled more.

I wish my children would listen...the first time.

I wish I could fix problems that are bigger than I am.

I wish the to-do list would remain empty, for a little while at least.

I wish things could just be easy instead of always difficult (although I tend to do difficult quite well.)

I wish things would stay clean.

I wish dogs could only pee outside.

I wish I always knew what to make for dinner and that the fixings were always in my pantry.

I wish there was more time to read.

I wish there was more time to spend with friends.

I wish there was more peace and quite.

Because even after almost 8 years of motherhood, this mama still wants more.

No comments :