Just FYI

Some of you may know that I have a website in addition to this blog. This "professional" website has been home to my weekly newspaper column for the last two years.

But I have recently decided that instead of making you loyal readers navigate between two sites, and since most of you are so generous to give of your time to even read my stuff, I've decided to put an end to having a blog AND a website. Having both is just too much. As I wrote on my website, "I'm just not that cool."

From now on, tweet will be my only baby, besides my real babies of course. And my husband.

Starting tomorrow, be on the lookout for my weekly column to appear here on "tweet." I will do my best to post my column (which runs in The Sunday Constitution styles section every Sunday) on Monday mornings for your reading pleasure and enjoyment.

No comments :