list three: favorite movie quotes


fyi--today's list is inspired by a Facebook friend.


1.  He hates these cans!  Stay away from the cans! 


2.   I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out.  I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich.  I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes.  And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.  And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.


3.  I would have asked for your number, and I wouldn't have been able to wait twenty-four hours before calling you and saying, "Hey, how about... oh, how about some coffee or, you know, drinks or dinner or a movie... for as long as we both shall live?"


4.  You mean I'm gonna STAY this color?


5.  I was born to love you...I was born to lick your face...I was born to rub you...but you were born to rub me first... What do you say we take this out on the patio?


6.  I don't know what to say, except it's Christmas and we're all in misery.


7.  Yeah, it is a bit nipply out. I mean nippy. What am I saying, nipple?


8.   Merry Christmas. Shitter was full.   


9.  Lieutenant Dan: Have you found Jesus yet, Gump?
     Forrest: 
I didn't know I was supposed to be looking for him, sir.


10. We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all.


11.  It's called a sense of humor - you should get one - they're nice.  



Now it's your turn.  What are your favorites?



No comments :