list 10. favorite Christmas movie quotes.

Elf_poster


1.  I just like to smile, smiling is my favorite.  (Elf)


2.  Phil Davis: Well, there have been some nice girls, too, you know. 
Bob Wallace: Oh yeah, yeah. Like that nuclear scientist we just met out in the hall. 
Phil Davis: All right, they didn't go to college. They didn't go to Smith. 
Bob Wallace: Go to Smith? She couldn't even spell it.   (White Christmas)


3.  Art: The little lights... they aren't twinkling. 
Clark: I know, Art. Thanks for noticing.   (Christmas Vacation)


4.  This is so tinsel!  (Prep and Landing)


5.  Can we take a direct flight back to reality, or do we have to change planes in Denver? (The Santa Clause)


6.  Aunt Clara had for years labored under the delusion that I was not only perpetually 4 years old, but also a girl.  (A Christmas Story)


7.  First we'll make snow angels for a two hours, then we'll go ice skating, then we'll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookiedough as fast as we can, and then we'll snuggle.  (Elf)


8.  Oh Vermont should be beautiful this time of year, with all that snow.  (White Christmas)


9.  A toast to my big brother George: The richest man in town. (It's a Wonderful Life)



10.  Clark: Whew, it's warm in here. 
Mary: Well you have your coat on. 
Clark: Ah yes I do, why is that? 
Mary: Because it's cold out. 
Clark: Yes it is, it's a bit nipply out. I mean nippy out, what did I say, nipple? Huh, there is a nip in the air.  (Christmas Vacation)


11.  Christmas is not "clothing optional" this year - we have a guest.  (The Family Stone)


12.  Santa!  Oh my god!  Santa's coming!  I know him!  I KNOW HIM!  (Elf)


1 comment :

Unknown said...

Awww, what a nice collection of Christmas quotes from movies. I particularly love the first one. One of my kids even mimick it as we watch Elf. "I just like to smile, smiling is my favorite." (Elf)