Card.


This is the pic that we used for our Christmas card this year.  I debated the whole skull-n-bones thing.  Nothing quite says "Merry Christmas" like the international symbol for poison.

However...this was such a cute picture of the boys I just couldn't resist, not to mention it is the Cheese's favorite new sweater.  So instead of fighting me the whole time about it, (i.e., "How long do I have to wear it?  Can I take it off yet?") he actually wore it happily.  And hey, they actually look like they like each other!  (Which they do of course, most of the time anyway.  Just not when they have to share or take turns or if one is in the other one's room or...)

I know I'm biased, but I think they look like a Gap ad.  Which only makes sense since for the first time in a long time we had our pictures professionally taken for our card.  You have to visit our photographer's blog.  She takes great pics and actually blogged about our little family which you can see by clicking here.


Merry Christmas!

Love,
The Freemans

1 comment :

Rita said...

My goodness. They're beautiful.

Er, um, I mean "they look really cool"... (I'm not supposed to say BOYS are beautiful, right?)

Also? LOVE that sweater!