The Cheese: Lofty goals

For homework, the Cheese brought home a "I'd like to get to know you" page to fill out. Most of the questions were pretty standard: "My pets are..." and "At home, I love to..."

The best one, however, turned out to be the question, "When I grow up, I want to be..."

His first answer was that he wants to be a contestant on the show "Wipeout." His father and I told him that a game show, albeit a funny one where people get knocked down into mud pits and freezing cold water, doesn't really count as a regular job. So, he came up with a new one all by himself.

"When I grow up, I want to be a McDonald's drive-thru worker."

And there you have it.

Dream big, son. Dream big.

4 comments :

Erica said...

my son wants to be a monster truck driver.

Dawn said...

At least he doesn't want to be a ice cream neighborhood truck driver! Courtney used to say that. LOL

Oh, boy! Now she wants to own a Meerkat farm. LOL

Beth Ann said...

Too funny! Hey- you know he will change his mind a million times before that day comes! LOL

My daughter wants to be one of those 'girls' that stand in the windows at shopping stores and wear clothes.

samara said...

there's this great website that if found that has tons of helpful information to make the everyday topics of a mothers life seem a bit less overwhelming...http://hrbaby.com/